Bootstrap example has no toolbar

Bootstrap example has no toolbar

tgalfanotgalfano Posts: 7Questions: 4Answers: 0

Hi,
I'm working with a bootstrap template and am trying to get the bootstrap example to work locally, but the included example has no tool bar (New, Edit, Delete) buttons. When I checked the Editor website it appears that the bootstrap example there is also broken and doesn't have the TableTools buttons. I'd like to check out this example locally to see if it will work with a bootstrap template I have. Can you please fix that example and including it in the next version so the examples are working?

Also, what I wanted to find out was does the bootstrap example use bootstrap modals for the popup editing mode?
Thanks,
Tony

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,765Questions: 1Answers: 10,111 Site admin

Hi,

Thanks for your message and my apologies for the problem. I need to push out an update to the Editor site which I will do shortly.

The problem relates to a recent update of the DataTables / Bootstrap integration where I modified the grid class names for the table. In the code on the Editor site for this example (which presumably you also basically have), rather than:

$( tableTools.fnContainer() ).appendTo( '#example_wrapper .col-xs-6:eq(0)' );

It should be:

$( tableTools.fnContainer() ).appendTo( '#example_wrapper .col-sm-6:eq(0)' );

That should fix it.

Regards,
    Allan

This discussion has been closed.