Default TableTools Export does not show any export buttons.

Default TableTools Export does not show any export buttons.

m_k_sm_k_s Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hey everyone,

I have tried implementing the TableTools export function, yet I cannot see any export buttons on top of my table. (Seach bar and everything else is working) I followed every step from the installation manual, but I can´t seem to get it working. Here is my debugging code: ahucov.
I am running my site on a local server and have already created a security exception in the Flash Security Manager.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,892Questions: 1Answers: 10,144 Site admin

Your debug trace doesn't show TableTools being available on the page:

TableTools: Not installed

That is probably the problem.

Allan

• m_k_sm_k_s Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

Thank you for your quick reply, Allan,

haven´t noticed this. Shouldn´t I be able to install TableTools using
    "tableTools": { sSwfPath": "/swf/copy_csv_xls_pdf.swf" }

Or how else can I install it?

You need to include the TableTools Javascript and CSS files. The latest files are available here or on the CDN here.

Allan

I am still not sure what I´m doing wrong. I´ve included js and css files via CDN like this:

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf8" src="//cdn.datatables.net/tabletools/2.2.3/js/dataTables.tableTools.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf8" src="//cdn.datatables.net/tabletools/2.2.3/js/dataTables.tableTools.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/css" charset="utf8" src="//cdn.datatables.net/tabletools/2.2.3/css/dataTables.tableTools.css"></script>

Now when I try to debug, I get a weird looking result with the following debug info: "aqibub".
    Any idea what I did wrong?

You don't need both the min and debug JS files - just one of them would do.

The debugger is still saying it isn't installed. I would need a link to the page to understand what is going wrong.

Allan

Unfortunately I am only running it locally, so I can`t provide you a link. Thanks for your help anyway.

This discussion has been closed.