Is there a bug with the date input type in Editor?

Is there a bug with the date input type in Editor?

savannakingsavannaking Posts: 7Questions: 3Answers: 0
edited January 2015 in Free community support

I've found some strange behavior when using more than one date field in an editor table. I'm using inline editing (submit on blur) and the plain HTML datepicker.

I have two date fields. When I change the date on one of the datepickers, it will update correctly for that field. However, the other one will be nulled out. This happens for either one of them, I can only ever put a value in one of them at a time. This doesn't happen with the jQuery UI datepicker, but I can't use that one because it changes the value of the field and submits on "blur" before the datepicker is closed. (Bubble editing works fine with the jQuery UI datepicker, though, so that is always an option if inline really isn't possible...) So if you click another date before you are finished editing it will submit and the datepicker no longer works.

The other editable fields in the table are working fine, this is only an issue with the date picker.

I am getting the same behavior with the bubble editing style.

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,885Questions: 1Answers: 10,140 Site admin

Hi,

Thanks for your message. Are you able to link to the page in question so I can take a look into the problem please? I've just tried to reproduce it locally here and wasn't able to do so.

Thanks,
    Allan

This discussion has been closed.