Weird sorting/ordering on certain columns after pressing link in table and returning back

Weird sorting/ordering on certain columns after pressing link in table and returning back

thluthlu Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi,

I'm using a datatables-enabled table which contains a column with a link, a date column (which is used for default sorting) and two columns having disabled checkboxes.

In Chrome (v.41), when the user presses a link, waits until the browser has loaded and presses 'back' in the browser, to return to the page with the table, the checkbox columns ordering is random (or so it seems, at least - the checkbox checkmarks aren't correct in any case).

When using IE (11) or Firefox (v.36) the checkmarks are correct.

I've reproduced this issue and put it here for anyone to see: https://mighty-citadel-9914.herokuapp.com/. All markup and code is within the index.html to make things easier to debug.

Any ideas? I'm stumped.

Answers

• thluthlu Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

It appears noone has any ideas for why this bug appears.

For anyone coming to this post via Google, I've managed to workaround this reordering issue by outputting bootstrap checkboxes instead of regular HTML checkboxes, but afaik the bug in DataTables still remains.

This discussion has been closed.