Wrong pager information and sorting issue with

Wrong pager information and sorting issue with

uchdadiyasandipuchdadiyasandip Posts: 9Questions: 3Answers: 0

Hi All

please see my datatable's debug log.I am trying to solve this issue since last 3 days.

http://debug.datatables.net/odizil

there is an issue with pager.I use Scroller extension for infinite scrolling.it works smoothly except one issue.it always shows wrong paging information.

like in datatable there are 5 records are display but in pager it shows "Showing 1 to 7 of 9 entries".it also count the records which are not visible.

also in mobile view when we do sorting it always add new "div" or blank space at the bottom of dataTables_scrollBody.

how can I solve this issue.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 63,262Questions: 1Answers: 10,424 Site admin

Can you link to the page so I (or someone else) can debug it please? The debug information says there are 73 rows in your table.

Allan

• uchdadiyasandipuchdadiyasandip Posts: 9Questions: 3Answers: 0
    edited April 2015

okay see following link.I think this is Datatable's issue.I cannot show the page I am working on.

http://datatables.net/release-datatables/extensions/Scroller/examples/simple.html

here total 5 records are visible to use but it shows "Showing 1 to 6 of 2,500 entries".6th record is not properly visible.

But it is partly visible. The way Scroller is codes is to count the row in the "showing" text if it is partly visible.

If you want to change it so that the whole row must be visible, you are welcome to modify the Scroller code to do so.

Allan

edited April 2015

Hi Allan

see the following image.I've hide other visible detail like original photos and name.

<!---- Image was deleted -----!>

here there are only 3 visible row and 4th row is partially visible but still it shows "Showing 1 to 5"

so it's scroller implementation of bug?

Answer ✓

The images are probably being loaded after the table is drawn, thus making the rows larger than when the row height was calculated. However, without a test case, as I asked for, it is very difficult to say for sure.

If this is the case then either set a row height with CSS, or set a static height / width on the image.

Allan

Thanks Allan

This discussion has been closed.