Any DataTables TD/cell "dropdown list" examples - i.e., using v1.10 API w/o a licensed plugin?

Any DataTables TD/cell "dropdown list" examples - i.e., using v1.10 API w/o a licensed plugin?

sairnsairn Posts: 3Questions: 2Answers: 0

Are there any DataTables examples of inline TD "dropdown list" using the latest API (v1.10 or newer) - and that use no licensed plugins (e.g., "Editor")? ...(Its okay if the plugin is free)

I've seen many examples of dropdown lists - but, most (if not all) seem to be using outdated API and/or are using plugins that require a license (like "Editor").

I was looking for a simple succinct example of an inline TD dropdown list (aka, "selection list") using the most recent DataTables 1.10+ API.
(note: If the example illustrates a datasource for the options list - even better!).

FWIW - I come up with an interim strategy whereby I "clone" a dropdown widget "template" and replace the TD text when the cell is "editable" - but, I'd rather define the drop down using a recommended standard DataTable config, if this is possible.
--I cannot seem to find examples that show what this would look like using DataTables 1.10 (or, later).

Again, the solution must either use no plugin, or, a free plugin - i.e., that support the DataTables 1.10(or later) API.

Thanks for any help/direction on this!

s

This discussion has been closed.