Editor : Unable to delete rows in the examples

Editor : Unable to delete rows in the examples

Romain_Romain_ Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi,

I am currently working on a small web service that needs to display an HTML table, and allow users to add, edit and delete rows. So I decided to give editor a try since it has exactly what we need.

I tried to run the examples yesterday, but I can't delete rows. Everything else works fine : datas are displayed in the table and I can edit and add new rows. But, when I try to delete one row, the row disappear, but no change is made to the SQL Table, so when I refresh the page, the data I deleted is still here.

I'm not really familiar with PHP, so it is quite hard for me to debug this. I'm running test on a local server using WAMP (So I'm using MySQL). I tried to go through mySQL's general log, and saw that the related SQL transaction was empty :

150407 20:02:57 225 Connect root@localhost on test
225 Query START TRANSACTION
225 Query COMMIT
225 Quit

On the other side, the Javascript works fine, and it looks like the right AJAX request is sent to the PHP file. Due to my poor PHP skills, I can't see what went wrong in the PHP file.

Thanks for your help on this matter. This is currently the only thing that is stopping us from buying a licence, since everything else is working just fine.

PS : I tested every example in the PHP package, none of them is working properly. I did not modify anything in those examples.

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 63,302Questions: 1Answers: 10,431 Site admin

Hi,

Unfortunately there is a bug in Editor 1.4.1 that causes this. I've posted a patch here.

I'm going to be releasing Editor 1.4.2 with a fix before the end of the week.

Apologies for the error!

Regards,
    Allan

• Romain_Romain_ Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Thanks Allan for your quick answer!

I tried to search on the forum for similar issues but didn't saw this post.
    I will look into this today or tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.