How can i create a "matrix datatable"??

How can i create a "matrix datatable"??

darguellesdarguelles Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

hi everyone, i want a checkbox in every cell and get the value of the row selected. Thanks in advance, regards.

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,916Questions: 1Answers: 10,149 Site admin

What have you tried? Perhaps you could link to the page you are having problems with (per the forum rules) so we can help to debug it.

Allan

• darguellesdarguelles Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0
    edited June 2015

mmmm well, my problem is:
    I need to create a matrix, the client can select one or more cells, every cell have a single and unique value. Then, i have to save this combination in my database. My question is, i 'll never know how many rows and columns can be displayed on the matrix (this depends of the business rules, and the client type) so i'm looking for an example of a matrix , or a dinamyc datatable for do this task.
    Actually this page is in incomplete, so i can't upload this in a server and give u the url. If you give a email i can send a print screen to show what i need to do.
    Thanks in advance, sorry for my english (i know it's so bad).
    Regards. Saludos desde Peru!!

• allanallan Posts: 61,916Questions: 1Answers: 10,149 Site admin

The number of rows in DataTables is defined by the data given to it and the number of columns by the columns option (or the columns in the HTML) - so you would set up the table that way before initialising DataTables on it.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.