Removing FixedHeader from a table

Removing FixedHeader from a table

MikeJJMikeJJ Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi,
I am having trouble when using multiple tables on one page, and showing or hiding them using div's.
The problem is, it shows the wrong fixed header on the tables. So i have been trying to work out how to remove them / add them when required.

You can see this on https://jsfiddle.net/Lvja9zpr/2/ . Just resize the Results pane, so it will force a vertical scroll, showing the fixedheaders.
If you then click on Foo, then Bar, then back to Foo (in Firefox and Chrome), then scroll a bit, table Foo shows the fixed header from table Bar.

In the function "hideall()" i have tried implementing a delete of the fixed headers, which are then recreated when the table is shown. However i am failing at deleting them.

Any suggestions or advice on how i can delete the fixedheaders would be appreciated.
thanks
MikeJJ

Answers

• jLinuxjLinux Posts: 981Questions: 73Answers: 75
    edited October 2015
  • MikeJJMikeJJ Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi jLinux,
    I tried them before i posted this. They are only avaiable in the latest branch on github, if i am correct, so didn't know how to include them in the jsfiddle.net
    However, disabling the fixedHeader, didn't resolve the problem, so hence i was trying to delete it.

I have since re-written the site, so that all the tables are on separate pages, so this problem doesn't occur. However other people will probably come across it.

Another issue i noticed, is that the "normal" fixed header initilization doesn't work if you are also using the HTML 5 buttons. And you have to use the alternative initilization.
    (Just thought i should report this) :)

thanks
    MikeJJ

This discussion has been closed.