edited October 2015 in Free community support

About this code
// Setup the DOM structure
$('

')
.addClass( 'DataTables_sort_wrapper' )
.append( cell.contents() )
.append( $('<span/>')
.addClass( classes.sSortIcon+' '+noSortAppliedClass )
)
.appendTo( cell );

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 62,316Questions: 1Answers: 10,226 Site admin

This is a forum for the DataTables Javascript library. grid.jqueryui.js is not DataTables - if you are having problems with that library I would suggest you ask through whatever their support options are.

Allan

• wonqanleewonqanlee Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0
    edited October 2015

First, this code is subject datatables jqueryui for adaptation of, Datatables destory () method does not release it, It was not jqueryui problem

In which case can you link to a page showing the issue, as per the forum rules, so we can debug the problem and offer some help.

Allan

Open IE8 browser with iframe contains datatables and close iframe, while viewing the Task Manager iexplore.exe memory, and found that memory can not be released. Chrome and FireFox do not have this situation

• jLinuxjLinux Posts: 981Questions: 73Answers: 75

So this happens to the default install? Im sure that would have come up by now if so.

Can you link to your install? Or replicate itbon live.datatables.net please

edited October 2015

I was completely in accordance with the API. When pages contain iframe,iframe introducing grid.jqueryui.js, close iframe, open iframe, close, open .... IE8 memory leak. IE11 does not have this problem.

I've already requested that you link to a test page showing the issue. Please do so if you would like us to take a look at the issue.

As I stated - grid.jqueryui.js is not part of the DataTables project - unless for some reason you rename the DataTables file to that name. Please link to a test case or this discussion will be closed.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.