I need a pro in datatables and wordpress..

I need a pro in datatables and wordpress..

AuronGraffAuronGraff Posts: 11Questions: 2Answers: 0

I cant use the plugin cuz my boss tell me.

i need someone to chat, and help me to make my datatable run in one page on my site of wordpress.

cuz i cant do it with the:

/**
* Proper way to enqueue scripts and styles
*/
function theme_name_scripts() {
wp_enqueue_style( 'style-name', get_stylesheet_uri() );
wp_enqueue_script( 'script-name', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/example.js', array(), '1.0.0', true );
}

add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'theme_name_scripts' );

becouse im so dumb!....

Replies

• jLinuxjLinux Posts: 981Questions: 73Answers: 75

So you cant use the plugin because your boss told you not to use it? But you need someone to show you how to use the plugin?.. thats confusing.

Tell your boss to do what bosses do, and hire the right resources for the task at hand, lol. If he hires someone with no skill in web development to do web dev, hes basically paying you to learn it from scratch, good gig for you if you want to learn it, but hes in for some disappointments because hes being cheep, :-D

And this is a free DataTables community support forum, not a professional wordpress freelance recruitment website. If you need to find a pro for wordpress or for integrating DT into it, posting ads in a free community forum is a bad place to look... try elance.com or something like that, or get a recruiter like most companies do.

Good luck.

This discussion has been closed.