Date format

Date format

RoadkilRoadkil Posts: 5Questions: 1Answers: 0

I have an issue with the date picker showing the wrong date. The date shows correctly (dd-mm-yyyy) in my data table list. I have the format set in the editor to "format": "DD\/MM\/YYYY" ... The date picker appears and highlights the correct day - no problems. But when clicking off it to save value, the date put into the field is 1 day later.

I used the generator on the site to then create the code for me and the opposite happens! I click on the table and the date picker appears but highlights the day before. If i select a date and save, it saves the correct date however.

I copied the datatables editor .js file from the generator code, to overwrite the editor js i downloaded and the issue changed to showing the day prior but saving the correct date!

Please help - no idea where to go from here!

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,880Questions: 1Answers: 10,139 Site admin

Can you link to the page showing the issue so I can debug it please?

Thanks,
    Allan

• RoadkilRoadkil Posts: 5Questions: 1Answers: 0

You can see it at this test link:

http://intranet.roadkil.net/Clients/Test/test.php

Thanks! :)

Hi,

Thanks for the link! I think this is an error related to timezones and DST. I'm going to release Editor 1.5.3 with a change for this tomorrow, but I can drop you an e-mail with the updated version today if you would be happy testing it?

If so, should I use the e-mail address your account is registered to?

Thanks,
    Allan

If you could send it to the email on my account that would be great - ill give it a good test for you

Thanks!

Hopefully this is related.. I just made another page with a checkbox and date fields on it. When it submits the form to change the state of the check box - the dates on the same row are being reduced by 1 at random it seems even though they havent been touched - not every click , just every few?

Answer ✓

E-mail sent. Hopefully it will address both issues.

Allan

Super awesome! Works great - thank you ver much :)

This discussion has been closed.