another datetime -1h issue

another datetime -1h issue

lolzoruslockuslolzoruslockus Posts: 8Questions: 2Answers: 0
edited December 2015 in Editor

Hello :)

I found another datetime calendar issues:

An hour is again -1 hour
- when you pick a date for input that has format "HH:mm" but has not default "new Date()" or "moment.utc().toDate()". In my example:
,{
label: "time test",
name: "time_test",
type: "datetime",
format: "HH:mm"
}

Previously this field had def: function () { return moment.utc().toDate(); } but people who use my datatables didn't like it and it needs to be empty(not required).

Check the day of the week (I've just noticed that you are already aware of this problem)
example:
today is thursday 3 dec but calendar shows wednesday 3 dec.
This issue is visible in offical examples e.g.: http://editor.datatables.net/examples/simple/server-side-processing.html

I've sent you Allan a copy of this post on your email address Including link to my datatables.

Best Regards,
Mat

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,744Questions: 1Answers: 10,111 Site admin

Hi Mat,

Thanks for posting this. I'll get back to you tomorrow when I should have a fix available.

Allan

• lolzoruslockuslolzoruslockus Posts: 8Questions: 2Answers: 0
    edited December 2015

Hi Allan,

Thanks, I'm looking forward to it.

Regards,
    Mat

• allanallan Posts: 61,744Questions: 1Answers: 10,111 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Hi,

I've isolated the issue for the -1 hour error - it is related to the calendar using a non-UTC date object if no default value is given. This has been corrected and will be in 1.5.4.

Likewise the shift in the days noted in your second point has actually already been addressed and that fix will also be in 1.5.4.

I had hoped to get 1.5.4 out today, but it will most likely be at some point over the weekend or Monday now.

Thanks for reporting these issues!

Regards,
    Allan

• lolzoruslockuslolzoruslockus Posts: 8Questions: 2Answers: 0
    edited December 2015

thank you very much!

Best Regards,
    Mat

This discussion has been closed.