VM9075 dataTables.min.js:24Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property '_DT_CellIndex' of undefined

VM9075 dataTables.min.js:24Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property '_DT_CellIndex' of undefined

cotyembrycotyembry Posts: 1Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hello,

I just started using DataTables and everything works fine when creating the table.

When I display 5, 24, 47 rows in my table, DataTables behaves as I would expect.

But I have this table that has around 700 rows and I get the error in Google Chrome,

"VM9075 dataTables.min.js:24Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property '_DT_CellIndex' of undefined "

and in IE 9,

SCRIPT5007: Unable to set value of the property '_DT_CellIndex': object is null or undefined
jquery-1.10.2.min.js, line 4 character 2367

I don't have jQuery included twice btw.

I'm not sure how to proceed from here.

I tried to use the unminified version of the .js file to debug it more myself but i kept getting an "ext" method or property is undefined and couldn't fix that either.

Any help is appreciated!

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 63,125Questions: 1Answers: 10,397 Site admin

Thanks for your question - however, per the forum rules can you link to a test case showing the issue please. This will allow the issue to be debugged.

Information on how to create a test page, if you can't provide a link to your own page can be found here.

Thanks,
    Allan

This discussion has been closed.