data table column filter date range

data table column filter date range

irfanjvdirfanjvd Posts: 9Questions: 3Answers: 0

Hi,
I am working with data table column filter i have added a date range filter and its working fine but now i want to add date range filter with time is it possible in datatable

Thanks

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• daniel_rdaniel_r Posts: 460Questions: 4Answers: 67
    Answer ✓

you can use my yadcf for that , see showcase (it uses Bootstrap 3 Datepicker too)

• irfanjvdirfanjvd Posts: 9Questions: 3Answers: 0
    edited March 2016

Thanks daniel my problem have solved but now i want that if datetimepicker is open as i select a date picker gets close while i have to select time too so i want not to colse the picker on date select is it possible

you should open an issue on github asking for that behavior otherwise I will forget about it :| https://github.com/vedmack/yadcf/issues

Hi daniel,
    Is there any way to show datepicker on top of field of below field???

you can place it wherever you want with filter_container_id or filter_container_selector see showcase sample - third column

i think you did not get my question i am asking that i want to show datepicker under the text field not on top on text field as currently sometime it goes top on the text field and sometime under the text field i want to restrict it to under the textfield

oh, then you should direct that question to that plugin author / stackoverflow / read docs

Is it possible to make auto_complete field an ajax base filed so that it get option from database?

you can feed any filter of yadcf with custom data by using yadcf data property, you can play with the autocomplete constructor by using filter_plugin_options.
    Read docs for additional yadcf features...

This discussion has been closed.