Datatable formatting inside of a datatable

Datatable formatting inside of a datatable

castel13castel13 Posts: 4Questions: 2Answers: 0

Hi all,
So I have a program pulling data into a .Datatable and then in one column of the .Datatable I am creating another table to populate multiple columns under that one header. The second table isn't a .Datatable I imagine it could be I'm just not sure how to implement that. Everything is working with the table view, but when I use the pdf button provided https://datatables.net/extensions/buttons/examples/initialisation/export.html

it doesn't render any styling or format of the table inside of the .Datatable.
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance.

P.s.
Here I am trying to make the second table a .Datatable so the pdf button might be able to work correctly.
$j(document).ready(function() { var table = $j("#projectInfo").DataTable( { "order": [[ 0, "asc" ]], "paging": false, "autoWidth": true, "dom": 'Bfrtip', "buttons": ['pdf','print'], "columns": [ /* Name / {}, / Site / {}, / Lead / {}, / Roles / {}, ], }); var secondtable = $j("#inside").DataTable( { "paging": false, "autoWidth": true, "dom": 'Bfrtip', "buttons": ['pdf','print'], "columns": [ / Project Role 1 / {}, / Project Role 2 / {}, / Project Role 3 / {}, / Project Role 4 / {}, / Project Role 5 / {}, / Project Role 6 / {}, / Project Role 7 / {}, / Project Role 8 / {}, / Project Role 9 / {}, / Project Role 10 / {}, / Project Role 11 */ {}, ], }); });

This discussion has been closed.