Can we show total no of pages?

Can we show total no of pages?

adishri22adishri22 Posts: 5Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi, I want to ask this can we have a search box in which we can enter the page number and can directly jump on that page. Like in pagination we have this Page 1 of 20. And here we can change the number of page we want to view.

This question has accepted answers - jump to:

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,985Questions: 1Answers: 10,162 Site admin
    Answer ✓

There isn't a built in way to have a text box that will jump to a different page, but you could easily do that using the page() method with a text box and a key event listener.

You might also want to take a look at this plug-in which might do what you are looking for (although I've not updated it in years... I'm not certain if it is currently operational!).

Allan

• adishri22adishri22 Posts: 5Questions: 1Answers: 0
    edited April 2016

Thank you...also I read that Can we also position dom objects like search, paginations to center or right most or any other specific positions?

Answer ✓

Use dom to order elements in the DOM and then use CSS to position them visually as you need.

Allan

edited April 2016

I have changed in CSS but I am not still able to position it. I think I am using input for pagination and there is nothing defined for that box in CSS...am I right?

Also can column be resized?

Answer ✓

Also can column be resized?

Via click and drag? No - that isn't a feature of DataTables at this time.

I think I am using input for pagination and there is nothing defined for that box in CSS...am I right?

Correct - that plug-in is not a core part of the software. It sounds like it needs to be updated for the new style.

Allan

Ok..thank you for you time

This discussion has been closed.