range_dates.js plugin is stopping tables populating

range_dates.js plugin is stopping tables populating

Richard1892Richard1892 Posts: 2Questions: 2Answers: 0
edited April 2016 in Free community support

Hi, I've used the range_dates.js plugin to filter two tables with a selected date range, the js file is included in the bundleconfig (i'm using an MVC application).
This funcationality works well and does exactly what I want. The problem that I have is that tables that I do not want to use the date rnage filtering on are not populating because of the code in the range_dates.js file. If I leave the file out of the bundleconfig file then all tables populate but obviouslt the date filtering is not working.
I have tried to take the file out of the bundleconfig and just include as a <script type="text/javascript" src="filename.js" ></script> but this does work when the dates are applied.
I then tried to catch the calling table in the range_date.js using the oSettings.nTable.id just for the tables that have date ranges on but this also stops the other tables from populating.
Anyone got any ideas what might be going on and how to fix it so that the code only fires for the tables that I have date ranges on?
Many thanks

This discussion has been closed.