Select + Scroller issues

Select + Scroller issues

andrewredlineandrewredline Posts: 9Questions: 3Answers: 0

I'm attempting to use the Select and Scroller extensions together and have an issue when using an Ajax data source...

If I select some rows and then scroll way down so that new rows are loaded, the "selected" states of the originally selected rows disappear. The "X row(s) selected" message goes away as well and if I scroll back up to my original selected rows, they're no longer selected.

I've followed the example at https://datatables.net/extensions/scroller/examples/initialisation/select.html which appears to work just fine, but there appears to be a difference in how the data is loaded with the example and perhaps the issue only appears with server side generated data (with paging).

$datatable.DataTable({
    pageLength: 50,
    ajax: {
      url: "url to my data",
    },
    dom: 'Bfrtip',
    select: 'os',
    scrollY: 400,
    scrollCollapse: false,
    scroller: {
      loadingIndicator: true,
    },
    deferRender: true,
    buttons: [
      {extend: 'edit', editor: editor},
    ]
})

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 63,075Questions: 1Answers: 10,384 Site admin
    Answer ✓

The "X row(s) selected" message goes away as well

This should be resolved with the latest versions already. What versions of Scroller and Select are you using?

Can't you give me a link to the page showing the issues please.

Allan

• andrewredlineandrewredline Posts: 9Questions: 3Answers: 0

Unfortunately I stopped using this combination of extensions together due to the issue and the page with the issue isn't available publicly. I ended up using an alternate solution that satisfied the project requirements.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.