Known issues with Keytables not working using an ajax-sourced table?

Known issues with Keytables not working using an ajax-sourced table?

Steven LehnSteven Lehn Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

I have a DataTable that is ajax data sourced, and I'm trying to use the KeyTable plugin to be able to tab between fields. However, after the first few pages, the cell and datatable are undefined and therefore it doesn't work. It works fine on all pages if I initialize the table on a page that already had the data in it, but the ajax table fails. I've tried turning off deferred rendering but that does not seem to help. What am I missing? Why is there no cell data on later pages?

I'm using Datatables with jQuery 1.11.4, Buttons 1.2.1, ColReorder 1.3.2, DataTables 1.10.12, JSZip 2.5.0, KeyTable 2.1.2, pdfmake 0.1.18, and Responsive 2.1.0.

Here's the init code: http://pastebin.com/pTXTj7eV (doesn't seem to paste and format nicely here)

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 63,075Questions: 1Answers: 10,384 Site admin
    Answer ✓

The table in this example is ajax sourced and works okay with KeyTable.

If you link to a working test page showing the issue I'd be happy to take a look into it.

Allan

• Steven LehnSteven Lehn Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Unfortunately I can't provide a link at the moment. Since it looks as if it's working on your end I'll try to debug more myself before I try to put together something that I can link to.

This discussion has been closed.