Missing columns on Safari when responsive is not loaded and scrollX is set

Missing columns on Safari when responsive is not loaded and scrollX is set

nettunodevnettunodev Posts: 12Questions: 5Answers: 0

Hello,
I'm using datatables version 1.10.7 and bootstrap.
I have a table with 22 columns and I was displaying using the responsive plugin. The downside is that the user cannot reorder the table based on one of the hidden columns. Therefore I set the scrollX option true to fall back on a scrollable table.
This seems to work just fine on Google Chrome and Firefox, but on Safari (last version, 9.1.2) the columns that usually would have been displayed clicking on the "+" button, are just not displayed anymore and they are not in the code of the page.

This is how I initialised Datatable.

tabellaDatiPcc = $('#elenco-datiPCC-table').DataTable({
       "scrollX": true,
    "autoWidth": false,
    stateSave: true,
    "processing": true,
    "order": [[ 7, "desc" ]],

Does somebody know if there is something that I'm doing wrong? I googled but I wasn't able to find any reference to this issue.
Thanks in advance!

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,744Questions: 1Answers: 10,111 Site admin

Could you update to the latest versions and if that doesn't help please link to a test case showing the issue.

Thanks,
    Allan

• nettunodevnettunodev Posts: 12Questions: 5Answers: 0

Thanks, though while I was creating the JSFiddle I discovered a very tiny error in a comment at the bottom of the page, and now everything seems to work fine... I'm sorry that I bothered you for nothing.
    Btw, I wasn't going to update to the latest version because I built a pretty big web application, making extensive use of TableTools and I don't want to rewrite everything since they are retired now.
    I know that eventually I will have to do that...
    Thanks again.

This discussion has been closed.