Footer not moving on popup resizing

Footer not moving on popup resizing

RagnarGrootKoerkampRagnarGrootKoerkamp Posts: 48Questions: 14Answers: 1
edited September 2016 in Editor

When the editor popup resizes (because of showing new fields), the footer doesn't move to the new bottom of the editor popup, but stays positioned relative to the top of the editor screen.
This may be a browerissue (chromium 53 on linux) however, since it does work on at least on other version of chrome (unknown version/platform).

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,863Questions: 1Answers: 10,135 Site admin

Does it happen for your in Chromium 53 Linux on this page? I've just tried the following command in the console:

editor.add({name:'test', label: 'Test:'});

And it works as expected for me in Chrome Mac 52.

Allan

• RagnarGrootKoerkampRagnarGrootKoerkamp Posts: 48Questions: 14Answers: 1
    edited September 2016

Yes, the error also consistently appears in the editor samples when creating or editing a row. image

Surprisingly, it does (always) work when the browser is in full screen mode, so I'm quite sure this is a browser issue.

Answer ✓

Weird! I'll update my Chrome to 53 soon and check it out then and see if it happens on Mac.

Allan

edited December 2016

@allan, I just read that this is fixed in v. 1.6.0, thanks a lot!

Also nice so see that a couple of the features I (and others) suggested made it to this release.

Now, I just have to merge your changes with my local ones...

PS: I think you're missing some character is the source of the 1.6.0 release notes; search for 'e-vapi val()'.

Thanks for pointing out the error in the release notes. I've fixed it locally and will push the update out to the site shortly.

Allan

After some testing, it seems that this is broken (again...?) in Chromium 55.

Right now, it seems that the problem only arises when the size of the window grows just large enough to need a scrollbar:

When the screen is large enough for the popup to grow and show the new field, the footer moves fine.

For now, my solution will be to redraw the footer every time I add a field, using $('div.DTE_Footer', editor.displayNode()).hide.show(0).

This discussion has been closed.