Urgent. Datatable not working with 3.650 records

Urgent. Datatable not working with 3.650 records

duagogduagog Posts: 5Questions: 3Answers: 0

hi guys,
I'd need your help in order to solve an urgent issue I have with my application.

So far datatable has been working fine for us, but now I get the following error when accessing the page:
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_INCOMPLETE_CHUNKED_ENCODING

Currently I have 3.650 records on the table I want to display. If I delete some records it works.

I don't know what I can do to get it running again.

Please, could you help me?

Thanks
Dani

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,726Questions: 1Answers: 10,110 Site admin

It sounds like a client / server issue - I'm not sure how much help I can offer here I'm afraid. This SO thread discusses the issue you are seeing, does that help at all?

Allan

• duagogduagog Posts: 5Questions: 3Answers: 0

Hi Allan,
    the point is that this was working fine some time ago and now if I remove some records from the table it also works.
    The problem comes when I have 3650 records that are not many...
    I've tried adding the server-side processing option for datatable but I still get the same error.
    I'll try to apply some of the solutions proposed on the link you've mentioned.

Either way, if you find more information or other users experience the same situation, let met know please.

Thanks!

• host4bizzhost4bizz Posts: 5Questions: 4Answers: 0

Hey @duagog , Me to facing the same issue, We have 2 servers its working in first and not the second one. Have u got any solution for this..

This discussion has been closed.