I want to know how to use editor for editing a table having data retrieved from the

I want to know how to use editor for editing a table having data retrieved from the

payalpayal Posts: 1Questions: 1Answers: 0

Friends I have put on a lot of efforts to understand how to use datatable multi-editor in my application.But the problem is i don't know how it will work with the values retrieved from the database and edit them ,like it does in the datatables. I have researched a lot and did not find anything that gives me a detailed explanation of how to use it with my database and php. Please if any of you can give me a simple and detail explanation of each file content,then it would be a great help.I just want a pseudo version of what content should my php file,jquery ,html should contain.Just give me a simple example. I am giving here a pseudo code-

<?php include('db.php'); $sql = "SELECT * FROM table"; $result = mysqli_query($sql,$conn); while($row = mysqli_fetch_row($result)){ $name = $row['name']; $age = $row['age']; } echo "<tr>'.$name.' '.$age.' " ?>
NameAge

Please help me out with how do i use datatable multi editor for editing the above table. Thank you in advance.

This discussion has been closed.