Datatables headers hiding bug(Only in chrome) ?

Datatables headers hiding bug(Only in chrome) ?

DarkxemnasDarkxemnas Posts: 5Questions: 3Answers: 0
edited November 2016 in Free community support

Hello people!

I've been using Datatables plugins around 6 months, and it's awesome.
But today i'm facing a problem I can't understand. I debugged every single line of my application (js, css, html) to check if it's my fault, but all seems pretty good.
Basically, my Datatables are hidding the headers of every Datatable when a responsive action comes around. This only happen in Google Chrome. Firefox, Safari, Vivaldi....All the others look nice and clean as always.

I hope you can help me, because I don't know what more to check. Thank you!

P.D: Just to be more clear. The table shows only the tables when I have a bigger screen or less columns to display. The first table on the image below has all the columns displayed, however, if I change the screen width, it only shows a few (randomly, not someone in special).

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 63,122Questions: 1Answers: 10,397 Site admin

If the table is being initialised hidden you need to use columns.adjust() when it is made visible to have the headers correctly shown.

Allan

• DarkxemnasDarkxemnas Posts: 5Questions: 3Answers: 0

Hi Allan, thank you for answering me so quickly.
    Unafortunatelly, that method that you provided me doesn't work. I changed my question to be more clear.
    It seems like a tricky problem. I hope we can solve this :)

• allanallan Posts: 63,122Questions: 1Answers: 10,397 Site admin
    Answer ✓

If you can give me a link to a page showing the issue I'd be happy to take a look into it.

The one thing that springs to might is that you might not have width="100%" in the <table> tag.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.