pdf button not considering filters applied to table

pdf button not considering filters applied to table

pratsprats Posts: 45Questions: 21Answers: 0
edited December 2016 in Free community support

Hi,
I have added many buttons to my html page,but pdf button is not considering filters applied to data table.It just showing all the data in no formatted manner as well as printing all the entries from individual column checkbox,not able to understand generated data.Suggest code for formatted and filtered data.I have attached image that showing current scenario.Thanks.

Answers

• krickkrick Posts: 8Questions: 1Answers: 0

I'm having the same issue. I opened an issue on GitHub. I don't know if this behavior is a bug or if it's by design.

https://github.com/DataTables/Buttons/issues/109

Update: For me, filtering by searching is being honored, but deleting rows using the DataTables API are not.

• allanallan Posts: 63,106Questions: 1Answers: 10,394 Site admin

deleting rows using the DataTables API are not.

That's odd! On this page if I run:

$('#example').DataTable().rows(':gt(2)').remove().draw()

in the console and then export the table, it will correctly show only three rows in the exported files.

Could you link to a test page showing the issue please.

Allan

I crafted a simple test case and indeed, it works as expected. So there must be something wrong with the code on my actual page. Sorry about the false alarm.

• pratsprats Posts: 45Questions: 21Answers: 0
    edited February 2017

I have added YADCF column filter widget(drop down list) in header which contains multiple values,when I select any export button it displays all values from drop down list, instead of showing only name of header.Any suggestions

This discussion has been closed.