Additional Support Question

Additional Support Question

tdevoe@acord.orgtdevoe@acord.org Posts: 21Questions: 8Answers: 2

I am using your product in our company's applications and it's easy to use, documented well and works great. I did notice that Allen seems to be the only one from the "company" that answers questions. He does a great job answering questions and providing support. However, I'm concerned if something happens to Allen. Are there others that do provide support or can provide support?

Thanks.
Tom

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,442Questions: 1Answers: 10,053 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Hi Tom,

Good question. The reason that I'm the only one from SpryMedia who answers questions, is that SpryMedia is a single person company. It is my bootstrapped company and I am currently the only employee.

I have high hopes that as the business is progressing I'll be able to employ at least one other person this year, but it obviously depends upon how the sales process for Editor is going.

Also worth pointing out that others in the forums such as @kthorngren are doing a sterling job of replying to questions out of the goodness of their heart and community spirit. You also have access to the source for all of the software (if you have an Editor license you have the Editor source as well) so should anything happen to me (I acknowledge there is a high bus factor!) you won't be completely high and dry!

Regards,
    Allan

This discussion has been closed.