Getting wrong message "Showing 151 to 144 of 144 records"

Getting wrong message "Showing 151 to 144 of 144 records"

PradnyaPradnya Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0
edited February 2017 in Free community support

When i change the show count value, while on the last page, results in a blank page being added to the page display. & If the last page is selected "No records were found" is displayed and showing count is outside of the range of available records.
"Showing 151 to 144 of 144 records"

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin

Could you link to a page showing the issue please?

Allan

• PradnyaPradnya Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0
    edited February 2017

Actually, Its not open url. Can you suggest me what parameter should i check?

What is the JSON returned from the server? Are you using Scroller? If so, are all rows exactly the same height?

Allan

edited February 2017

No I am not using Scroller.
    Basically, in ajax call request value of iDisplayStart is wrong .
    eg. if we have 183 records & user is using 50 as a displayLength then on last page iDisplayStart is 151 but on last page if user changes displayLength to 100 instead of showing records from 151 it is showing it from 83, at iDisplayStart is 83 in ajax url. & all records are displayed still it showing another page to navigate & after clicking on that page above mentioned issue is coming

It sounds like the server-side is returning rows that don't exist? Could you link to the page showing the issue please?

Allan

I checked server side response. Its returning proper records & count. I can't link page as it is not open url
    It seems while changing show count from 10 to 25 etc. page count is not proper. e.g. for 26 records pages should be 3 but while performing above mentioned steps pages are 4 & on last page i.e. 4th page above mentioned wrong message is coming. Its coming for index pages of all modules. I checked server side response for all

Can you use the debugger on your page when it is in the error state please.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.