Import Datatable exported excel gives error: Cell coordinate can not be zero-length strin

Import Datatable exported excel gives error: Cell coordinate can not be zero-length strin

patelleena57patelleena57 Posts: 11Questions: 5Answers: 1
edited March 2017 in Free community support

Hello,

I am trying to import excel files in my database using PHPExcel.

It is working fine in some cases

But when i import excel file which is exported from datatable it throws this error
"Error loading file "phpoYGi50": Cell coordinate can not be zero-length string"

It is working fine in any other excel but only in case of excel exported by datatable it throws error.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin

Are you able to give me a link to the page that shows the DataTable that creates such a file. Certainly DataTables' export should not be created a cell coordinate with a zero length - that is a bug if so and I'd like to figure out why that is happening.

Allan

• patelleena57patelleena57 Posts: 11Questions: 5Answers: 1

Can i provide code of my datatable? because i cant share details because of privacy.

Or you can try exporting data from datatable and importing it using phpexcel without editing excel because if we edit excel it changes cell coordinates length.

Thanks
    Leena

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin

Hi Leena,

Does it happen for you if you use an Excel file exported from this example? If so I can base my investigation on that.

Allan

Hi Allan,

It does not happen when i tried that excel it imports data. I think in my datatable code there is an error.

Can you help what could be the error?

Leena

Answer ✓

Hi Allan

Issue is solved. I had old package of buttons. Now i replaced it with newer.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.