I was stuck in doing Export 2 Excel ,the code which was given in data tables is not working? - Page 2

I was stuck in doing Export 2 Excel ,the code which was given in data tables is not working?

2»

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 63,160Questions: 1Answers: 10,406 Site admin

Yes, as I stated above:

The Excel button itself should show a processing indicator, but if the CPU is being pegged at 100% for the export, I'm sure how useful the processing indicator will be.

It uses the button().processing() method.

Allan

• Neeraj24Neeraj24 Posts: 35Questions: 4Answers: 0

export excel functionality disturbs my existing
    pageLength: 5 ,
    aLengthMenu: [[5, 10, 25, 50,75, 100], [5, 10, 25, 50,75, 100]] ,
    functionality.? if i remove export excel button then page length functionality is coming but if i am applying export excel functionality then it is not working, only export button is coming

after using dom:bftrip
    my existing functionality of page value is not working can you give me any idea why this thing is happening .i have rounded the thing which is not working.

There is no lowercase b option for dom. Buttons uses B like in all the examples. You also don't have l which is the option for the length select list.

Allan

use this dom: 'rlBftip' show the buttons and that page value funtionality comes together

i face one problem in export 2 excel after downloading xml the values are coming in improper manner

• tangerinetangerine Posts: 3,365Questions: 39Answers: 395

You'll have to explain what is "improper" about it.

values like .04 are aligned left and values like 4(integers) are aligned right.See the patch which i have given.

What version of Buttons are you using? v1.3.1 (the current release) shouldn't have that issue.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.