Problem with database update when using Mjoin and editor multiple select fields

Problem with database update when using Mjoin and editor multiple select fields

cbohnercbohner Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0
edited May 2017 in Editor

I have an editor form that has several select fields that have the multiple flag. When opening editor on a row, the correct information is highlighted in those fields, so I don't believe this is an issue on the javascript side of the house. When editor submits a change to multiple select fields, no update occurs. The submitted form data is correctly formatted with multiple values, so I suspect my problem is with proper use of the Mjoin PHP class for this type of scenario.

In this test case, I added 3 additional selections from the "coordinators" field. As you can see, the data submitted in the form is as I expect it to be:

After dumping the SQL being generated by the editor class, I see no effort being made by the class to do any INSERT queries to the fullbids_coordinator_list table. Clearly, I'm missing something here and I'm not sure what to do next. Any recommendations for a path forward would be appreciated.

Edit:
Removed code. My issue was that when you use name() to specify an alias for the table being joined, you need to reference the field in javascript using the format tablealias[].id

This discussion has been closed.