Individual column searching DataTale Not Working

Individual column searching DataTale Not Working

Black KasperBlack Kasper Posts: 11Questions: 2Answers: 0

hello

i'm new at DataTable ... I've been downloaded & i want to use in my project but it's not working ... this is my whole page code at the attachment ...

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• tangerinetangerine Posts: 3,342Questions: 35Answers: 394
    Answer ✓

A. Don't include jQuery twice;
    B. include jQuery before DataTables js.

• Black KasperBlack Kasper Posts: 11Questions: 2Answers: 0

still not working ... I've been upload both files .. please have a look on the attachment

Note : Student Course Work Fetching Data From Other File & i rename other file cause i can't uploaded again at here with the previous name so i renamed

That is way too much code for someone to look through to find errors.
    First of all you need to explain what you mean by "not working". What happens? Are errors logged?
    Preferably provide a link to a test case showing the problem; or at least use DataTables' debugger.

at the first post i've been upload an image that was my output ... the problem is dropdown doesn't appear at the footer of the table to filter the table and if you see my image at the first post you know what i mean

Your "output" image shows nothing except column headings. There may be any number of problems with your code.
    Please refer to my previous post.

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin

Yup - I agree. It looks very much like there will be an error shown on your browser's debug console. We'd need to know what that is.

Allan

this is my output debug

http://debug.datatables.net/isevis

• bindridbindrid Posts: 730Questions: 0Answers: 119

Your code is a bit convoluted.

I think you should pull all of your client side code out and make sure all of your html is right.
    Then, start adding your plugins back in one by one, making sure the are acting as expected.

my problem still remain ... please look on this output

http://debug.datatables.net/igagik

for table #example2 it works fine but for #tt not working even all the rows and columns (heading-footer) are the same ... where is the problem !

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin

Can you link to the page showing the issue so we can offer some help please?

I don't immediately see what is wrong there.

Allan

thanks so much Allan ... i fixed the problem was loading juqeyr library 2 times

This discussion has been closed.