Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'defaults' of undefined

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'defaults' of undefined

PrashantBhattPrashantBhatt Posts: 4Questions: 2Answers: 0

i am using datatable with this i am facing that error because of that i can not load data table properly because of that it can not place page number button poperly

(1)dataTables.bootstrap.min.js:5 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'defaults' of undefined
at dataTables.bootstrap.min.js:5
(2)dataTables.bootstrap.min.js:5 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'defaults' of undefined

This question has accepted answers - jump to:

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,726Questions: 1Answers: 10,109 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Sounds like you might be loading the Bootstrap integration file before DataTables core.

I'd suggest using the download builder to get the files in the correct order.

Allan

• PrashantBhattPrashantBhatt Posts: 4Questions: 2Answers: 0

there is one problem after that with the use of that i am getting proper view of data table but with the use of that my bootstrap side bar not working now and still i am facing that problem

• PrashantBhattPrashantBhatt Posts: 4Questions: 2Answers: 0

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../resources/demo.css"> i am remove that file now its shows me proper result still its give me error can u tell me what is need of that css file in data table Thank You...

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,309Questions: 26Answers: 4,770
    Answer ✓

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../resources/demo.css">

That is not a normal CSS for Datatables. Its something local to your system.

What is the error you are now getting?

Kevin

This discussion has been closed.