How do I use checkboxes inside a twitter-bootstrap-3 Modal box

How do I use checkboxes inside a twitter-bootstrap-3 Modal box

CarnenoCarneno Posts: 36Questions: 7Answers: 0
edited June 2017 in Free community support

Hello,

I have an ASP.NET, MVC 5, .Net 4.5, C#, JavaScript, Jquery Datatables web application developed in Visual Studio 2017 Community.

When I click a Datatables Add button, it brings up a Bootstrap Modal box with strings, numbers and checkboxes.

It displays and allows me to change the strings and numbers and it writes them back to the database, but for some reason I can't get the checkboxes to operate the way they should.

I made a request for help with that problem here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44617084/how-do-i-use-checkboxes-inside-a-twitter-bootstrap-3-modal-box?noredirect=1#comment76333521_44617084

I am here at the Datatables Forums because I am trying to setup a test case here: live.datatables.net/xohosila/1/edit?html,css,js,console,output

But when I click on the Add button, it displays the HTML code in the Modal box. When I run it live from my system it displays a Modal box with labels and fields.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong that it will not display the Modal box in the testcase?

Thanks,
Tony

This discussion has been closed.