Remove the css markups from the form?

Remove the css markups from the form?

klermannklermann Posts: 277Questions: 67Answers: 1

Hello Allan, how can I remove the css markups from the form? What files is this setting in?

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,734Questions: 1Answers: 10,110 Site admin

For Editor? You could just not include the editor.dataTables.css file (or whatever styling framework you use).

Allan

• klermannklermann Posts: 277Questions: 67Answers: 1

I'm having a lot of trouble inserting elements, example in the images below, bootstrap in the editor form, because as the properties are added dynamically it becomes more difficult to insert certain attributes. Where can I find examples and tutorials to learn more about manipulating fields in form editor

• tangerinetangerine Posts: 3,350Questions: 37Answers: 394

There is an example of Editor with Bootstrap styling in the documentation.
    https://editor.datatables.net/examples/styling/bootstrap

Otherwise you would get more detail on a site devoted to Bootstrap styling.

I have not seen example field counters or some attribute other than text fields in this example, could you give me an example of how to implement this or how can I change or insert it even by javascript?

I would like to do the javascript manipulation of the input fields and remove the default css and insert new ones, is this possible?
    Well as you can see in the image css class is not in the text field as it should and the style is duplicated! How can I resolve this? Please!

• allanallan Posts: 61,734Questions: 1Answers: 10,110 Site admin

as the properties are added dynamically it becomes more difficult to insert certain attributes

Use field().input() to get the input element and manipulate it any way you want.

Regarding the styling - I'd really need a link to a test case so I can understand what is causing that.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.