pop up for more details

pop up for more details

karunakhkarunakh Posts: 12Questions: 2Answers: 0

How can I do model pop up in the jquery datatables in MVC framework?

Answers

• bhaulikbhaulik Posts: 10Questions: 3Answers: 0

You can certainly use an external library to achieve this. You could use Bootstrap

• karunakhkarunakh Posts: 12Questions: 2Answers: 0

thanks for the reply; but I am using the link
    I am pastin URL;;https://datatables.net/extensions/responsive/examples/display-types/modal.html
    I have tried the Modal details display; but it is not working and showing an error that is display modal which says cannot read property display; i have added libraries and moreover tried it with bootstrap
    code[

details: {
    display: $.fn.dataTable.Responsive.display.modal({
    header: function (row) {
    var data = row.data();
    return 'Details for ' + data[1] + ' ' + data[2];
    }
    }),
    can you please tell am I missing something in the MVC.
    help would be appreciated.
    Thank you.
    oh sorry!
    I am also trying this method and it is working fine in the console but is not showing pop up can you tell me how can i solve this if the above method will not work
    code[
    $('#tableid tbody').on('click', 'tr', function () {
    var data = table.row(this).data();
    console.log(data);
    ]
    Please reply ASAP! urgent!!

• karunakhkarunakh Posts: 12Questions: 2Answers: 0

i want the pop up on a row click and to be honest I just change the #example with my table id, please tell me what more i can change to make it work.
    Urgent help!!!

• allanallan Posts: 61,650Questions: 1Answers: 10,094 Site admin

Thanks for your question. As noted in the forum rules, please post a link to a running test case showing the issue so we can offer some help. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

If it is urgent please post a link to a test case. There is also priority support packages as well.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.