Is it possible to use Scroller with the main window scroll bar?

Is it possible to use Scroller with the main window scroll bar?

mdelafmdelaf Posts: 1Questions: 1Answers: 0

First of all thank you for this awesome library.

My table uses almost the whole window and now it has too many rows, so I've been trying to implement the Scroller extension (client side by now).

I wanted to use the main window scroll bar so when I reach the bottom it loads more rows, but I haven't succeded. Until now I've tried three things:

• Set scrollY: "100%", with this option the height of the table is the height needed to show all its rows, so the Scroller extension is not being used and all rows are drawn in the DOM.
  • Set scrollY: window.innerHeight, with this option a new scroll bar is created in the table's DIV, so I end having two scrollbars (one for the main window and one for the table) but I don't want that. The Scroller functionality works fine.
  • Omit scrollY option, as in the first case all rows are drawn in the DOM when loading the website.

I've made a Datatables live to show my problem, as you can see I set the scrollY to window.innerHeight but two different scroll bars are being shown and I would like to avoid that.

Thank you in advance.

This discussion has been closed.