Load table/editor with query segment

Load table/editor with query segment

wkeullwkeull Posts: 12Questions: 4Answers: 0

I suspect that I am overlooking something very simple but I have spent a good bit of time searching for this without luck. I am looking to open a new data table via the use of a url segment where the parameter passed will be used in a where statement. I have no issues with the generation of the url (from another datable) or processing the variable once received, however it seems that anytime anything is added to the original base URL with a / datatables cannot parse this and is redirecting to this as an additional sub link . I have found topics where query strings are used, unfortunately this would require a good bit of a re-write for my site.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin
    Answer ✓

it seems that anytime anything is added to the original base URL with a / datatables cannot parse this and is redirecting to this as an additional sub link

That doesn't sound like a DataTables issue, but rather a routing problem. Having said that, if you give me a link to the page I can take a look.

Allan

• wkeullwkeull Posts: 12Questions: 4Answers: 0

Allan,
    Thanks for the reply. I finally tracked down the problem. I was using a relative address for the "ajax:" address vs. an absolute. It is now working as intended.

This discussion has been closed.