Terms and Conditions

Terms and Conditions

cbasmadjiancbasmadjian Posts: 56Questions: 14Answers: 0

Been doing some searching to find what I am looking for to no avail. Maybe it's the terms that I am using.

Can someone please point me in the right direction to look into some documentation to get me what I need?

What I am looking for is this. Want to be able to display some sort of message within my Editor stating "By uploading pictures you agree to the following terms and conditions". This can be located within the form somewhere. Or what would be super cool if I could put an anchor tag right next to the "Create" button that says something similar to the message I stated.

In both options I want to be able to link to the document.

What would be the best way to do that? Was looking through the Editor API's but there is so many that I am not certain how to embed a link and write a custom message.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thank you!

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,695Questions: 1Answers: 10,102 Site admin
    Answer ✓

The fields.fieldInfo option would be one way to do this. That can include HTML so you can include a link.

If you want to include it next to the create button, you'd need to listen for the displayOrder event and insert your element into the editor footer - div.DTE_Footer_Content.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.