Problem with Removing data

Problem with Removing data

SavinienSavinien Posts: 12Questions: 6Answers: 1

Good morning,

I have an annoying error I get that I can not seem to get around. Perhaps you can hint me in the right direction:

When I successfully delete a row via the editor, my server answer with HTTP-status no content. I use a function for the ajax option, so have full control over the answer editor gets.

At first I pushed the answer through to the editor, but it got stuck with a "A system error has occurred (More information)"-Message. Then I tried to do better and answered with several "null" answers, namely {}, {data: {} } and {data: [] }. They basically led to the same error, but this time the editor closed - I can see the same error message while it closes and it is still there when I reopen the editor.

The submitComplete event gets "undefined" as its action.

I do not get any errors on my console and so do not really know what might be wrong. I am using the latests versions of datatables and edito. Could you please help or tell me what further information you might need?

Thank you
Rüdiger

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• SavinienSavinien Posts: 12Questions: 6Answers: 1
    Answer ✓

Sorry for bothereing. Seems like there is a very different error on my side. I guess I called it all twice.

• allanallan Posts: 62,338Questions: 1Answers: 10,228 Site admin

Thanks for posting back - good to hear you have it fixed.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.