Looking for a Datatables developer.

Looking for a Datatables developer.

axxoulaxxoul Posts: 4Questions: 0Answers: 0

Hi all!

I work for a travel agency here in Sweden and we are looking for a developer who can help us with some custom datatables work: specifically we would like a table that looks like this:

A few features:

1) Clicking the tab would change the prices in each yellow box (ajax?)
2) Clicking left / right on would show the next / previous date in the table.

If you think you could help us out, or know of someone who could, please let me know :)

Many thanks!

Axel

Replies

• axxoulaxxoul Posts: 4Questions: 0Answers: 0

Hi all,

It seems there are no devs here?

If not can you point me in the right direction?

Many thanks,

Axel

• bindridbindrid Posts: 730Questions: 0Answers: 119

Actually, your question is to ambiguous. What Kind of front end? What kind of middle tier? What kind of database? What kind of web application server?

Im just looking for the front end, not back end implementation. So just html + css + js.

• tangerinetangerine Posts: 3,365Questions: 39Answers: 395

A front-end developer will need substantial knowledge of the back-end implementation.
    You might need to re-think your requirements.

• bindridbindrid Posts: 730Questions: 0Answers: 119

If your needs are basic and simple, you might approach you local high school. They typically have programs that the kids are taking that will enable them to do something for you at a minimal cost.

• allanallan Posts: 63,133Questions: 1Answers: 10,399 Site admin

I would suggest posting on ODesk, Elance, StackOverflow Jobs or similar. This isn't a job board, so developers who are looking for freelance contracts aren't going to be coming here looking for offers.

On the plus side, what you are looking for is absolutely possible with DataTables.

Regards,
    Allan

Hi guys thanks,
    Will post on StackOverflow, elance and odesk, see if I find anything there.

However I do not agree on the fact that a dev should know about the back end implementation. As long as the server provides information in JSON, why is it important for the front end dev to know if the database is Mysql or the server php or java powered?

• KarloKarlo Posts: 34Questions: 10Answers: 0

@axxoul: I've sent you a private message

This discussion has been closed.