Internet SSL vs Intranet SSL (self Certificate) - Buttons disappeared

Internet SSL vs Intranet SSL (self Certificate) - Buttons disappeared

d052057d052057 Posts: 38Questions: 3Answers: 0

I have situation that my datatables.net with Buttons page works properly in the internet with SSL (https) but not the intranet with self-certificate (buttons are not displayed). I did put debugger in my javascript to debug the issue in the intranet but it never executed it.

Is there any one out there run into this situation?
I tried to debug this issue about one week now but I can not figure it out.

Here is my codes using datatables.net and buttons. Have I missed something?

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/js/DataTables/DataTables-1.10.16/css/dataTables.bootstrap.min.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/js/DataTables/datatables.min.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/js/DataTables/Buttons-1.5.1/css/buttons.bootstrap.min.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/DataTables/DataTables-1.10.16/js/jquery.dataTables.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/DataTables/buttons-1.5.1/js/dataTables.buttons.min.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/js/DataTables/datatables.min.css" />

Thanks.

Answers

• d052057d052057 Posts: 38Questions: 3Answers: 0

my jquery for the code is

• Tester2017Tester2017 Posts: 145Questions: 23Answers: 17

What about trying to view page source in your browser and then click on all the stylesheet and script links? Just to confirm that they are accessible by your browser

• allanallan Posts: 61,431Questions: 1Answers: 10,048 Site admin

Have a look in the browser's console as well - there might be error messages shown.

Its possible that the security restrictions are different for the intranet pages in your browser, or perhaps it is forcing a different browser emulation type (if you are using IE).

Allan

• d052057d052057 Posts: 38Questions: 3Answers: 0

Thank you for all of suggestions and feedback. I did figure it out by talking to my network admin. One of users permission got changed and it previents the IIS user access to the javascript directory. When my page got loaded, it can not access to my script and that is the reason why my page never works.
    Lesson learned.:(

This discussion has been closed.