Is there a limit of custom buttons you can use?

Is there a limit of custom buttons you can use?

lmartinezlmartinez Posts: 8Questions: 5Answers: 2

I am using a wide amount of custom buttons on my datatable, I just wanted to ask if there is a limit of custom buttons I can have? At one point there can a total of 7 buttons being shown depending on certain states, and for some reason when all 7 are being shown the last button becomes unresponsive. I wasn't able to find anything here stating there is a limit, so wanted to ask if someone knew the answer.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

Hi @Imartinez,

I don't think there is... And if you're running out of space on your page, you can create collections, as in this example here.

Cheers,

Colin

• lmartinezlmartinez Posts: 8Questions: 5Answers: 2

Thanks @colin

I do use collections also, they are useful for my needs.

It seems that my issue happens when I use smaller screen resolutions, they become unresponsive. Once I revert back to my original size they work fine.

I know screen resolution changes can affect CSS styling, but am surprised the buttons become unresponsive. If you're able to generate a test case for that, we'd be happy to take a look.

Cheers,

Colin

• lmartinezlmartinez Posts: 8Questions: 5Answers: 2
    Answer ✓

I made a small error in my code, I changed my DOM option string and that managed to fix the trick. Honest mistake.

dom: "<'row'<'col-sm-6'B><'col-sm-6'f>>t<'row'<'col-lg-2'l><'col-lg-2 informationDiv'i><'col-lg-8'p>>",

to

dom: "<'row'<'col-lg-6'B><'col-lg-6'f>>t<'row'<'col-lg-2'l><'col-lg-2 informationDiv'i><'col-lg-8'p>>",

They happen :)

This discussion has been closed.