pagination problem + ajax

pagination problem + ajax

jviurejviure Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi!
I've a table paginated in 20. The table is loaded by ajax (returns a json), all works fine. I've a full_numbers paginate at the bottom of the table. If I click a page number this works fine.. BUT, if I click next or prev (fist and end works fine too..) , error! I've found the problem, in the core function "_fnPageChange", the start and lenght params are strings and must be parsed to int, if not, the prev and next concatenate numbers and do not add them. Can I solve this problem without touch this core function? thanks!!

Jordi

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,143Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Hi @jviure ,

I just tried that out, see here, and it's working as expected for me. If you're still seeing the problem, can you modify my example to demonstrate the issue, or link to your page. Also, you didn't say what error you're seeing.

Cheers,

Colin

• jviurejviure Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi! thanks for your quick answer. I see your example but it's not like mine. My table load's by ajax the results in packs of 20 , 20, 20... when you change the page. Your sample loads by ajax ALL. I can't do that, I've table's of 10k articles i.e.

Sorry for my english! :)

• colincolin Posts: 15,143Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Hi @jviure ,

Your English is good! :)

That's serverSide processing, as in this example, which also works for me :)

As I said, the best bet would be to link to your page or modify my example, as it's definitely behaving itself here.

Cheers,

Colin

This discussion has been closed.