Datatable PDF row grouping

Datatable PDF row grouping

kburakykburaky Posts: 11Questions: 5Answers: 0

Hi I can group datatable rows in verilog. But how can i do this when I import pdf export output? I have been searching but could not find a solution.
I need to group PDF Export lines

Can you help me?

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

Hi @kburaky ,

Are you using RowGroup? That will export with the groupings.

If not, we're happy to take a look, but it would help, as per the forum rules, if you could link to a running test case showing the issue so we can offer some help. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

Cheers,

Colin

• kburakykburaky Posts: 11Questions: 5Answers: 0
    edited July 2018

Thanks for your help. Row group of course I used it. As I see in the picture, I grouped it. But PDF output does not output as grouped as I want. @colin

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

Ah, yep, sorry, I didn't realise they weren't compatible - see example here. This thread here says they don't work well together, and that's still the case I'm afraid,

Cheers,

Colin

• kburakykburaky Posts: 11Questions: 5Answers: 0

I think datatable pdf output line grouping is not supported @colin

• EufragioEufragio Posts: 20Questions: 2Answers: 0
    edited December 2018

I understand that you can not export the grouping of rows, but how could you take the result of each enlargement at the bottom of the page <tfoot>

the result that I hope is this :

@kburaky & @colin

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 21,101Questions: 26Answers: 4,914

Here is the example showing how to export the footer:
    https://datatables.net/extensions/buttons/examples/html5/footer.html

Kevin

• allanallan Posts: 63,026Questions: 1Answers: 10,378 Site admin

but how could you take the result of each enlargement at the bottom of the page <tfoot>

What is happening there is that you have a select element in the footer and the export is taking the text value of it - i.e. each available option. You could disable the footer for the export or use a formatting function for the footer.

Allan

• EufragioEufragio Posts: 20Questions: 2Answers: 0

@allan you can give a demonstration of how to place the result of each grouping in the footer, I need a result like this :

• allanallan Posts: 63,026Questions: 1Answers: 10,378 Site admin
This discussion has been closed.