Help Warning: Invalid JSON response

Help Warning: Invalid JSON response

yurispyyurispy Posts: 12Questions: 2Answers: 0

Good morning,
I just transferred all my site to a secondary server.
All seem to work except some page that uses datable.
I have this error "DataTables warning: table id=phyto_test - Invalid JSON response. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/1"

Except when I go to see ajax's answer. It's empty. No mistakes and especially no answers. NOTHING. Status 200 Type xhr and response empty.
I transferred all the db and file, I have the same access to sql.
I use datable elsewhere on the site and it works
This party has some differences that I use datable Editor.

Replies

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 2,970Questions: 19Answers: 669

The response is coming from the server. I would suggest reviewing logs and debug info on the server to see why its returning an empty data set.

Kevin

• yurispyyurispy Posts: 12Questions: 2Answers: 0

I thought about it but the 2 apaches log files are empty at the time I do the tests.

• allanallan Posts: 47,070Questions: 1Answers: 6,629 Site admin

Can you use the debugger to give me a trace please - click the Upload button and then let me know what the debug code is.

Allan

Thanks Allan I'll try that.
    Could it be that it comes from mariadb's transition to mysql or a utf8 problem wrongly set?

Well I found it, it came from the config.php file
    ""dsn" =>"" // PHP DSN extra information. Set as charset=utf8 if you are using MySQL"

I didn't think looked since the sql connection settings I put the same on both servers except that one runs under mariadb and the other mysql.

I also forced php.ini my.ini everywhere in utf8 because I have character problems now with lines that display but empty.

Thank you.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

• allanallan Posts: 47,070Questions: 1Answers: 6,629 Site admin

Good to hear you've got it working now :).

Allan