Search and Pagination Lost UI formats

Search and Pagination Lost UI formats

GlitchEclipseGlitchEclipse Posts: 14Questions: 2Answers: 0

Not too sure what happened here and even when it happened, but I have seem to have lost the CSS styles for the items around the main table. I don't do anything fancy with the tables themselves. Can someone point me in the right direction as to have to resolve this? I'm sure I caused the problem, just not sure on how to resolve it.

You see the search and pagination just are not the style I had by default before.

Pagination looked more like this when I started.

Answers

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,631Questions: 26Answers: 4,834

Do you see any errors in your browser's console?

Can you post a link to your page or a test case for troubleshooting?

Kevin

• GlitchEclipseGlitchEclipse Posts: 14Questions: 2Answers: 0

Not errors in the console, but project is not hosted yet as its in early development. It's pretty impossible for me to post something this in-depth on JSfiddle (tried that last time). How can I get you what you need?

I guess the place I would start is with a basic setup and apply my JS and CSS includes and DataTables JS. I would start here:
    http://live.datatables.net/

Build up the test case with the Bootstrap and Datatables code. Doesn't seem your specific data needs to be in the test case but maybe your other Datatables options. Keep adding until you hopefully replicate the issue.

Kevin

• GlitchEclipseGlitchEclipse Posts: 14Questions: 2Answers: 0

Never mind, I found it. Not sure how, but my dataTables.bootstrap4.js was missing from my bundle. Not sure how that disappeared. I put it back and it is displaying fine. Gremlins....gremlins I say!

On a side note I have a few comments that say open that need to be closed because they are resolved. Do I have a way to close them myself?

Glad you found it.

say open that need to be closed because they are resolved. Do I have a way to close them myself?

I don't think you really need to close them. If someone answered your question it would be good to mark them as answered.

Kevin

This discussion has been closed.