Its posible Filter by both textbox and combobox (select) in differents columns?

Its posible Filter by both textbox and combobox (select) in differents columns?

bndaliabndalia Posts: 5Questions: 3Answers: 0

I want to search individual column (add to header for example) by use both textbox for the some columns and combo box (select input) for anothers columns. In example page, there is only each seperately, I want mix both type in thead (or tfoot). So how can i do it ? Thank for every comment.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,309Questions: 26Answers: 4,771

Yes. Probably the easiest way is to assign classes; one for text input and another for search input to the columns. Update the examples to use that selector to apply the type of search you want.

Kevin

• colincolin Posts: 15,146Questions: 1Answers: 2,586
    Answer ✓

Hi @bndalia ,

This example here may help - it has both dropdowns and input elements in the column's footer.

Cheers,

Colin

• bndaliabndalia Posts: 5Questions: 3Answers: 0

Thank you so much @colin, It's just what I needed.

Cheers..

• SohamSoham Posts: 5Questions: 1Answers: 0

Thanks,, but i want to hide those search boxes where from the tfoot for which there is no searching required in the particular column

i have implemented this but where to add "scrollX": true so that i get a horizontal scroll in the particular js code

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

In this screenshot you will see that the <thead> with name "Name" is not incresing whenever the data in td of the Name filed is long.
    Please provide me a solution.
    Thnaks

Please see my previous post,

Colin

This discussion has been closed.