Bootstrap 4 style pager

Bootstrap 4 style pager

shougomshougom Posts: 8Questions: 3Answers: 0

I am trying to load a sample bootstrap 4 datatable with the pager that looks like the one in this sample:
https://datatables.net/examples/styling/bootstrap4.html

Do i need a particular plugin loaded for this pager type? Or do i have to set a particular pagination parameter when initializing the datatable? I do not see any cdn loading a pager plugin for this in the link to he above sample nor do i see a switch setting for pagination type..ie spagination="newstyle_etc" or whatever.

I tried to load a basic bootstrap 4 version in a fiddle page but cant get the pager to show up. If someone could let me know what i need to do to load that type of pager it would be great.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 62,994Questions: 1Answers: 10,368 Site admin
    Answer ✓

On the download page select the "Bootstrap 4" option for the styling framework. Then use the files that it gives you at the bottom of the page. That should be all you need to do (assuming you already have Bootstrap 4 on your page).

Allan

• shougomshougom Posts: 8Questions: 3Answers: 0

I started with a nice clean sample html page and pasted in all of the cdns and the basic installation loads the pager just fine. It pays to start with a clean project to eliminate other contaminants of code. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.