About ColumnFix and Filters

About ColumnFix and Filters

mabonetmabonet Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0

Hi I got a problem with my datatables when I put fixedColumns: {leftColumns: 2}, and all my columns have selects filters and all of them work good less the column #2 because it is firm but If a put fixedColumns: {leftColumns: 1}, then work well, i dont know what happend about this. when the column is firm does not work the filter, but if the columns is not firm everything work good. Just I need a little help , I sow in the example in the site but you use fixedColumns: true and it work very well , the first column is firm and the search work perfect. Thank....

Replies

• colincolin Posts: 15,236Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

Hi @mabonet ,

If you're not using true for fixedColumns , you need to set both columns - just set 0 for the side you don't want fixed (see example here).

If still no success, we're happy to take a look, but it would help, as per the forum rules, if you could link to a running test case showing the issue so we can offer some help. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• mabonetmabonet Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0
    edited September 2018

Hi thank you for the quick answer, so, the thing is basiclly , when I put any column fixed the filter or the search for this column does not work never , but if I remove the column fix they start to work well. Regards

• colincolin Posts: 15,236Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

It does for me - see this example here! Could you link to your page, and we can take a look.

Cheers,

Colin

This discussion has been closed.